- 59,440 hits
- “Liar, liar! Pants on fire!” Who can afford to tell the truth about translation quality… and who can’t?
- The price of translation – why is it like buying a second-hand car? #xl8
- Are bad translators driving out the good?
- Translator Pay: Will waving a magic wand be enough to make the pain of international payments disappear?
- Paying translators – let’s stop tearing out our hair and just fix the system!
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Someone asked what hashtags were most commonly used by translators. I have my own favourites, but I decided to have a closer look… I downloaded the last 1,000 tweets from an archive of my timeline . This included my own … Continue reading
So the source document for your translation is a PDF – and it contains some complex tables! You just want to copy and paste them directly into your Word document so you can overtype the text with your translation… Right? … Continue reading