- 55,758 hits
- “Liar, liar! Pants on fire!” Who can afford to tell the truth about translation quality… and who can’t?
- The price of translation – why is it like buying a second-hand car? #xl8
- Are bad translators driving out the good?
- Translator Pay: Will waving a magic wand be enough to make the pain of international payments disappear?
- Paying translators – let’s stop tearing out our hair and just fix the system!
Category Archives: Humour
Donnie: Hey, Trixie! Y’know what the trouble with the translation industry is today? It’s those bottom feeders who are just ruining it for everyone. Trixie: Why’s that Donnie? Donnie: They’re a bunch of amateurs who can’t compete on merit. They … Continue reading
“It all started out as a joke,” recalls UK-based Polish translator @transliteria. “My mum just made the best pierogi!” For those who haven’t yet been swept up in the new global food sensation, pierogi are small, delicious dumplings originating in Poland. The … Continue reading