- 55,696 hits
- “Liar, liar! Pants on fire!” Who can afford to tell the truth about translation quality… and who can’t?
- The price of translation – why is it like buying a second-hand car? #xl8
- Are bad translators driving out the good?
- Translator Pay: Will waving a magic wand be enough to make the pain of international payments disappear?
- Paying translators – let’s stop tearing out our hair and just fix the system!
Tag Archives: Dispute resolution
Not many seem to have tried the idea. So… possibly not. But agreed financial penalties for poor performance (such as money back guarantees) have long been part of the stock-in-trade of modern commerce – although perhaps not common in the language services business. Financial … Continue reading