- 55,136 hits
- “Liar, liar! Pants on fire!” Who can afford to tell the truth about translation quality… and who can’t?
- The price of translation – why is it like buying a second-hand car? #xl8
- Are bad translators driving out the good?
- Translator Pay: Will waving a magic wand be enough to make the pain of international payments disappear?
- Paying translators – let’s stop tearing out our hair and just fix the system!
Tag Archives: Language
“Liar, liar! Pants on fire!” Who can afford to tell the truth about translation quality… and who can’t?
When everyone else is shouting that they deliver “quality”, is there some trick translators can use to get paid more for doing a better job? Is there some realistic way for customers to figure out if you are telling the … Continue reading
Someone asked what hashtags were most commonly used by translators. I have my own favourites, but I decided to have a closer look… I downloaded the last 1,000 tweets from an archive of my timeline . This included my own … Continue reading