- 55,725 hits
- “Liar, liar! Pants on fire!” Who can afford to tell the truth about translation quality… and who can’t?
- The price of translation – why is it like buying a second-hand car? #xl8
- Are bad translators driving out the good?
- Translator Pay: Will waving a magic wand be enough to make the pain of international payments disappear?
- Paying translators – let’s stop tearing out our hair and just fix the system!
Tag Archives: languages
Communicating a new idea for a business startup is not an easy task. A carefully crafted 60-second ”elevator pitch” is the necessary “headline” to create some initial excitement and attract some attention. But then comes the problem of explaining the complexities of how the business … Continue reading