- 59,177 hits
- “Liar, liar! Pants on fire!” Who can afford to tell the truth about translation quality… and who can’t?
- The price of translation – why is it like buying a second-hand car? #xl8
- Are bad translators driving out the good?
- Translator Pay: Will waving a magic wand be enough to make the pain of international payments disappear?
- Paying translators – let’s stop tearing out our hair and just fix the system!
Tag Archives: marketplace
Jamie Kruger is out in the marketplace raising the next round of funding for OpenBorder – a multilingual, multi-currency platform which allows small and medium-sized firms to trade globally – in real time. Jamie has raised the cash before – … Continue reading
Language service providers (LSPs) are the hidden facilitators of globalization, but their own businesses are typically still locally based. The industry is a fast growing one and it is expected be worth $38 billion by 2013. Great rewards await those LSPs … Continue reading