- 315,066 hits
- Technique: The calculus of translation
- “Brilliant translations” happen when the translator gets beyond the words and grasps the inner meaning. Here’s how to do it…
- Nice or nasty? Which translators finish first?
- Collusion and betrayal in the translation industry—which do you choose?
- Will the best and most talented translators benefit from the disruptors?
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Someone asked what hashtags were most commonly used by translators. I have my own favourites, but I decided to have a closer look… I downloaded the last 1,000 tweets from an archive of my timeline . This included my own … Continue reading
So the source document for your translation is a PDF – and it contains some complex tables! You just want to copy and paste them directly into your Word document so you can overtype the text with your translation… Right? … Continue reading