- 315,066 hits
- Technique: The calculus of translation
- “Brilliant translations” happen when the translator gets beyond the words and grasps the inner meaning. Here’s how to do it…
- Nice or nasty? Which translators finish first?
- Collusion and betrayal in the translation industry—which do you choose?
- Will the best and most talented translators benefit from the disruptors?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
OpenBorder Ltd is seeking providers and buyers of language services to participate in the initial testing of its translation marketplace platform. OpenBorder is an online, B2B marketplace for the global translation industry. Buyers and providers of professional translation services transact business … Continue reading
The following is the text of a 27 July Media Release (New Zealand): Key Trade Me executive Alan Howard has joined a new internet business that aims to revolutionise the US$31-billion global trade in language services. Howard, Head of Development … Continue reading
I was chatting with Danielle Gehrmann (@danielletrans), friend and Italian to English translator from just ‘across the ditch’ (the Tasman Sea) in Sydney, and the conversation turned to translating website content… Danielle: Sometimes my clients want their web pages translated, but … Continue reading