- 315,066 hits
- Technique: The calculus of translation
- “Brilliant translations” happen when the translator gets beyond the words and grasps the inner meaning. Here’s how to do it…
- Nice or nasty? Which translators finish first?
- Collusion and betrayal in the translation industry—which do you choose?
- Will the best and most talented translators benefit from the disruptors?
Monthly Archives: November 2013
In a previous post, I looked at a phenomenon known as the Prisoner’s Dilemma. In the translation industry this is where competitors cannot resist the temptation to win more work by undercutting each other on price. Simple mathematics shows that they … Continue reading