- 268,533 hits
- Technique: The calculus of translation
- “Brilliant translations” happen when the translator gets beyond the words and grasps the inner meaning. Here’s how to do it…
- Nice or nasty? Which translators finish first?
- Collusion and betrayal in the translation industry—which do you choose?
- Will the best and most talented translators benefit from the disruptors?
Category Archives: Humour
Donnie: Hey, Trixie! Y’know what the trouble with the translation industry is today? It’s those bottom feeders who are just ruining it for everyone. Trixie: Why’s that Donnie? Donnie: They’re a bunch of amateurs who can’t compete on merit. They … Continue reading
“It all started out as a joke,” recalls UK-based Polish translator @transliteria. “My mum just made the best pierogi!” For those who haven’t yet been swept up in the new global food sensation, pierogi are small, delicious dumplings originating in Poland. The … Continue reading